The Trouble with Snowmen Release Celebration Giveaway
To celebrate the release of my new romantic comedy “The Trouble with Snowmen” I have teamed up with two very talented people Jfay of Studio 3B and Don Vann of Vann Ink. I’m delighted to tell you about the fabulous unique one-of-a-kind prizes that the winner will walk away with!
Inspired by Dorlana Vann’s romantic comedy, The Trouble with Snowmen. Cozy up with the aroma of warm spices, musky incense and exotic woods. This signature scent was hand blended by Jfay in a small batch to ensure the best quality and aromas. Only the finest perfume oils are used as well as a specialty blended artisan perfume base with antioxidants and perfume fixatives that allow the perfumes to stay longer upon your skin. The Perfume is not diluted with water, so you are receiving 100% fine artisan perfume at full strength. The perfumes are tested for quality (no animal testing), only upon our willing zombies ; ) $25 value
This pen was created and hand-turned by Don Vann (yes, he’s my husband) of Vann Ink. The title of the book is on one side, and my signature is on the other. Refillable. Chrome hardware. $40. value
The trouble with Snowmen is they never ever last forever.
Giveaway Runs September 1, 2015 – September 14, 2015
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
(More Terms and Conditions are at the bottom of this page.)
What is the “Trouble with Snowmen” all about?
The Trouble with Snowmen
by Dorlana Vann
Book 1: Trouble with Men Series
Snowmen drift into your life like they were sent from above. The relationship is great, rolls right along and builds. Everything seems perfect … until a little heat is introduced. Then they melt, leaving only their hat, their scarf, something to remind their victims of what they’d lost.
Urban cowgirl Haley Monroe is told that the fabulously hot guy who just dumped her was a snowman. Her friend, Maximilian, convinces her that the only way she’ll ever stop being played by snowmen is to become one. It takes a lot of drinks to work up the nerve, but Haley gets her sexy on and goes on the prowl.
Famous horror author Larry White drops everything to attend a midnight séance at Maximilian’s apartment where he meets Haley. By the way she’s dressed—and just propositioned him—he assumes she’s a hooker. Larry can’t pass up the chance to get inside her head, especially since prostitution is the character’s occupation in his next book.
After spending the weekend together, unexpected sparks surprise both Haley and Larry. The trouble is Haley is dead-set on snowmanning the unkempt “starving artist” she met at the séance, and Larry doesn’t think he could have a real relationship with a woman with a past, so they go their separate ways.
The real fun begins when they meet again and find out neither one of them were who they thought they were. Can they reignite the flame? Or will they have a snowman’s chance in hell?
The Trouble with Snowmen eBook is available at Amazon (Paperback available soon) for only $2.99
Here are the terms and conditions:
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age.
- Dorlana Vann and sponsors (Studio 3B and Vann Ink) are offering one prize package to one randomly drawn individual who enters during the entry period. Winners will be notified by Dorlana Vann within five (5) business days of the drawing. The winner will be announced on www.dorlanavann.me, www.Studio3b.etsy.com, Facebook, and Twitter.
- The prize package will ship within two weeks of the drawing.
- The odds of being selected as a winner depend on the number of entries received.
- Sponsors and Dorlana Vann reserve the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time.
- By entering the promotion you agree that Sponsors and Dorlana Vann will have no liability, and will be held harmless from and against any liability or loss, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, for all matters related to your acceptance, possession, experience with, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the promotion.
- Privacy Notice: All information submitted in connection with this promotion will not be used for any other purpose except for what is within the giveaway requirements.